Comunidad Valenciana


Requirements and registration procedure

The Generalitat Valenciana regulates tourist lets (Viviendas de Uso Turístico) and requires that they appear in the Tourism Register of the Valencian Community (Registro de Turismo de la Comunidad Valenciana), and that the identification number of the Register is shown in the advertisement for the accommodation. To register your tourist accommodation, you must present an affidavit to the Local Tourism Service (Servicio Territorial de Turismo) in the province where the property is located and ensure that the property complies with a series of requirements:

– that the property is rented whole and not room by room.
– you must have a mandatory report from the Ayuntamiento city hall confirming the acceptance of compatability with tourist purposes.
– meet the requirements of the standard category: evacuation plan placed in the main door of the property, list of emergency telephone numbers, information about places of interest etc.

To ensure that you meet all these requirements and to learn more about the registration process, we recommend that you consult this section which aims to clear up the main doubts and questions about tourist lets (in Spanish).

You can also contact the Servicios Territoriales de Turismo:

Tel: 963 866 000 – Alicante
Tel: 964 725 511 – Castellón
Tel: 963 986 400 – Valencia

Agreements and organisations

To make it even easier for you, Rentalia has an agreement with Planos Low Cost, who are experts in managing tourist licences and can help you to register your accommodation. You’ll even get a 10% discount for being a Rentalia customer. If you’re interested, you can send an email to [email protected] or call 963 536 018. Remember that to receive your discount you need to give the reference number of your advertisement on Rentalia.

There are also some organisations of owners and managers of tourist properties which you may be interested in contacting.

  • Asociación Empresarial de Alquiler de Viviendas en la provincia de Alicante: AEA
  • Asociación de Empresas Gestoras de Alquileres de la Costa Blanca: Aptur
  • Federación Empresarial de Alquileres Turísticos de la Comunidad Valenciana: Fevaltur
  • Asociación de pequeños propietarios de viviendas de uso turístico de la Comunidad Valenciana: Viutur

Mandatory registration

To meet the requirements for the current regulation, you have to include the ID number from the Registro de Turismo de la Comunidad Valenciana in your advertisement. We have provided a mandatory field for you to enter your ID number which we will ask you for when you go to publish your accommodation on Rentalia.

* We cannot guarantee that these regulations have not been subject to recent modifications, and as such recommend that you always double check using the links and contact details we provide.

If you have any doubts about the regulations in your area, write to us at [email protected]

Tambien pedes leer este artículo en Español English Deutsch Français Português Italiano

Updated on 27 oktober, 2023
Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support