- Tell us your experience of staying in the accommodation.
- Try to comment on things other users will find interesting (comfort, location, surroundings, etc.).
- Try to be objective and specific: each reader will have very different tastes.
- Try to make a fair judgement, comparing the accommodation with others you’ve stayed in.
- Don’t use insulting, offensive or swear words.
- Do not make libellous or slanderous comments that are against Spanish law.
- Don’t comment more than once on the same accommodation.
- Don’t make reference to another comment on the same page.
- This service is subject in its access, presentation and use to the conditions of our Legal Notice.
- Rentalia reserves the right not to publish those comments that it considers inappropriate.
- Rentalia is not responsible for user’s comments. By sending a comment, you also accept that it is your sole responsibility.
Updated on 22 November, 2018
Was this article helpful?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support