Requirements and registration procedure
The Gobierno de Castilla-La Mancha regulates tourist lets (Viviendas de Uso Turístico, which includes flats, houses, chalets and other similar properties) and requires that they appear in the Register of Tourist Businesses of Castile-La Mancha (Registro de Empresas Turísticas de Castilla-La Mancha), and that the identification number of the Register is shown in the advertisement for the accommodation. To register your tourist accommodation, you must present an affidavit and ensure that the property complies with a series of requirements:
– vacation aparments must be let as a whole unit and not room by room.
– you must place a sign in the entrance to the accommodation in a place that is easy to see which identifies it as a tourist rental property.
– you cannot use the property as your permanent residence, nor for any other purpose other than for short-term rentals.
– you must provide the appropriate facilities such as tourist information about the area, advice about local medical services and public transport links etc.
To ensure that you meet all these requirements and to learn more about the registration process, we recommend that you consult this section (in Spanish).
You can also contact the Dirección General de Turismo, Tel: 925 267 996
Asociación de Apartamentos Turísticos de Castilla-La Mancha: Apturcam
We inform you that we have provided a field for you to include your ID number with the Registro de Empresas Turísticas de Castilla-La Mancha, which you can find in the “Basic data” tab when you change your advertisement. You can also send this ID number to email@example.com and we will add it to the advertisement for you.
* We cannot guarantee that these regulations have not been subject to recent modifications, and as such recommend that you always double check using the links and contact details we provide.
If you have any doubts about the regulations in your area, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org