If you advertise on other platforms (Airbnb, Booking, Vrbo, …) or use a channel manager, it is essential that you synchronise your calendars to have them automatically updated and not lose bookings.
Synchronisation with iCal, available for all accommodations published on Rentalia with online booking, is made possible by the Channel Manager technology of our partner AvaiBook.
How can I set it up?
It’s very simple, just follow these steps:
- Go to your Rentalia dashboard and select the calendar for the accommodation you want to keep in sync, through the link “Update availability”.
- Under the calendar you have the section for iCal synchronisations. Export your Rentalia calendar to another platform through the url provided.
- Import calendars from up to 3 platforms by pasting the url provided; you can identify them by filling in the name of the platform and pasting the url provided from this platform.
- If you need to synchronise with more than three platforms you will have to do it through the AvaiBook panel.
- We recommend you not to duplicate the iCal synchronisations in AvaiBook and Rentalia with the same platform, as it is enough to keep the synchronisation in one of the two sites.
More info here