Requirements and registration procedure
The Xunta de Galicia regulates tourist lets (Viviendas de Uso Turístico) and requires that they appear in the Register of Tourist Businesses and Activities of the Autonomous Community of Galicia (Registro de Empresas y Actividades Turísticas de la Comunidad Autónoma de Galicia). To register your tourist accommodation, you must present an affidavit and ensure that the property complies with a series of requirements:
– stays of no longer than 30 days.
– that you don’t rent room by room.
– there must be heating in every room.
To ensure that you meet all these requirements and to learn more about the registration process, we recommend that you consult this section which aims to clear up the main doubts and questions about tourist lets (in Spanish).
You can also contact the Tourism Agency.
Tel: 981 546 351 – 981 546 352
There is also an organisation of owners and managers of tourist properties which you may be interested in contacting.
- Asociación de Viviendas Turísticas de Galicia: Aviturga
We inform you that we have provided a field for you to include your ID number with the Registro de Empresas y Actividades Turísticas de la Comunidad Autónoma de Galicia, which you can find in the “Basic data” tab when you change your advertisement. You can also send this ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to the advertisement for you.
* We cannot guarantee that these regulations have not been subject to recent modifications, and as such recommend that you always double check using the links and contact details we provide.
If you have any doubts about the regulations in your area, write to us at email@example.com