In order for you to easily check how you are managing your online bookings, we have incorporated two graphs in your owner’s panel, which show, as a traffic light, your Booking Acceptance Rate and the Average Response Rate of requests received.
HOW ARE THE VALUES CALCULATED?
These values are calculated from the online booking requests you receive at user level, averaging the data of the last 10 bookings, as long as they are not older than 12 months.
If you have not yet received any booking requests, or if they have been made prior to the last 12 months, we will not show you any results.
These statistics are not affected by information enquiries, i.e. when a traveller sends you a message without making a prepayment.
Booking Acceptance Rate (%)
The best way to optimise your accommodation and earn revenue is by not letting any booking opportunity slip through your fingers, so it is very important that you keep your calendars and rates up to date. We show you your Booking Acceptance Ratio like this:
- Green: if you have accepted 85% or more of the requests received
- Yellow: when your booking acceptance rate is between 50% and 85%
- Red: if you have not accepted 50% of the bookings received
Response Rate (hours)
When you receive a booking request, you have 24 hours to accept or reject it before the request expires. It is very important to respond quickly, even if you are not interested in the online booking, because if you don’t, the requested dates will remain blocked until 24 hours have passed, and in the meantime, you will not be able to receive other requests for those days. We show you your response speed in this way:
- Green: if you accept or reject in less than 4 hours
- Yellow: when your response is formalised between 4 and 12 hours
- Red: if you respond in more than 12 hours, or simply let requests expire